Men’s Lacrosse arm pad reviews
Lacrosse is a great sport for every age but this page is specifically towards older players or experienced players. We review many different Lacrosse arm pads and find the best to display the results here. Lacrosse is one of the greatest sports you will ever play and this is an opportunity to obtain more details about elbow pads for the game. These elbow pads are typically for the ages (14+). All Lacrosse products listed here are sold and shipped from Amazon.
Epoch Lacrosse Integra Arm Pads for Attackmen and Middie
- This arm pad includes foam that reduces the amount of stiching needed for this pad, improving flexibility and protection.
- This arm pad uses carbon fiber that is extremely lightweight, flexible and has improved impact protection
- This pad is constructed with a 4-way stretch, 2-piece spandex sleeve which gives the player maximum flexiblilty
STX Lacrosse Cell 4 Mens Lacrosse Arm Guards
- This arm pad uses a new breathable protection system that allows airflow through the pad to keep your arm cool and dry
- This pad includes new geoflex II technology to make the pad lighter and more flexible
- This pad comes and various different colors such as black, white, grey, navy, red, and royal.
Epoch Integra Elite Arm Pads
- Created with Ariaprene, designed to act as a second skin, allowing unrestricted moving and protects key slash areas
- This multi-density foam reduces stitching, improving flexibility, movement, and protection.
- Epoch’s protective gear includes S.Cafe technology that combines coffee grounds to help cool, reduces odor, dries quickly and provides UV protection
STX PD AGS5 03 BK/XX Lacrosse Stallion 500 Arm Guard
- This pad includes HD2 foam which provides a new lightweight hybrid protection system in high-impact zones.
- With a 360+ strap, this pad locks into place with a customizable fitting system.
- With Hex Pro this pad allows ventilation and protection in key areas